Trucking Technology,
30 MIN 19 SEC

Trucking Trends For 2019

December 05, 2018

There are five trucking trends of 2019 that truck drivers should keep an eye on in the new year. Big Rig Banter co-hosts, Troy and Lenay, interviewed several industry experts about what they thought the top trucking trends f 2019 were. We then narrowed their ideas down to our five favorites. The first trend to keep an eye on is a court case involving a driver and a trucking company. The second and third trends are technology related – autonomous trucks and ELDs and how they’ll transform the industry. The fourth thing to watch out for is a fluctuating economy, and the fifth and final trend is a potential increase in work-life balance for truck drivers. Give this episode a listen to learn more!

List of Interviewees:

1. Jennifer Bennett; attorney for Public Justice https://www.publicjustice.net/

2. Ben Schill; vice president of Paper Transport https://www.papertransport.com/

3. Dean Croke; chief insights officer at Freightwaves.com https://www.freightwaves.com/

Related blogs on AllTruckJobs:

How Much Can You Make Driving Truck?

Shifting Forward: Trucking Trends for 2019

Connect with us at https://www.alltruckjobs.com/ or http://www.bigrigbanter.com/

Leave a Reply

Scroll to top